Mommy Moments

Well, this is the third time I've sat down to write this blog. Things just keep on happening! Bailey is in bed though and Jason is rocking Caden, so hopefully I should be able to get the whole thing done before I have to run off and do something.





I've always wanted to be a mom, for as long as I can remember. I loved the idea of having a little house, with my kids and my husband. Well, now I've accomplished this dream and I'm getting to the point where specific things I've dreamt about are happening. These I dub my "mommy moments".





For instance, yesterday I discovered that I can put Bailey's hair up in pig tails. I've always loved doing people's hair and now I get to do my daughters! It really is so much fun now, I have to stop myself from putting in pigtails before bed, just because they look so cute on her. I do like the part when I pull the rubberbands out and her hair stays sticking straight up like some sort of antennas. But, anyway, that was one mommy moment that happened, yesterday. Here's a picture of the cutest baby girl ever!

Another "mommy moment" was when I put stuff on the calendar. We're going to the cabins this weekend, that's on the calendar, Caden has a doctor's appointment next week, that's on the calendar, Jason's birthday is on there, our weeks in the nursery, Bailey's dentist appointment, yep! It's all on there! I have distinct memories of mom standing in front of the calendar with the pen pressed between her lips, thinking of all the things she needed to put on the calendar (mind you, the amount of things on her calendar FAR outway mine!)

I also had a "mommy moment" when we went to the doctor today and found out little Caden has RSV. I asked a million questions, I held my baby close to make him feel better, I went to the store and bought a humidifier and saline for his nose, I tried to keep little old ladies from coming to close to the kids and when we got home I just sat and held him. I felt like a mommy, a good mommy. I should be a good mommy, I have the world's best role model.

Comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!