Here we go again... stupid ice.

Well, the ice is back. Granted, it's not nearly as bad as it was last time (December 07) but it's still causing problems. Lots of people are losing power and there are tons of wrecks. We've been blessed and haven't lost our power, which is huge because having 2 little ones in a powerless house would be horrible!

Bailey has discovered the art of ignoring. If she's doing something bad, like getting into stuff she shouldn't, I say her name and tell her no. Then she tenses up and stands perfectly still. She'll keep her hands on what she was doing, but not more, not a muscle. It's kind of funny to watch. Then I call her name again and again, but she won't move, not even a little! So, I have to go over and pick her up and gell her no to her face, which always makes her cry (I don't know where she gets that!) and then we hug and make up and move on. I thought I had a few years before she figures this stuff out!

Dana and I are starting to do our crosses more seriously. We named our company "Broken Made Beautiful" because of the broken tiles we use and the face that we were broken and Christ made us into something beautiful. We signed up for a craft show in March that's expecting 5000 Christian women (it's a conference at the Expo center with a craft show included) and we're also working on getting into the Dogwood Festival in Siloam which would totally be amazing! I love the Dogwood festival and I know our stuff would sell well. So, I'm going to be making crosses like a madwoman for the next couple weeks, and hopefully we'll be sucessful and be able to make some extra cash!

That's it for now. I'll post pictures later. I have some really cute ones on the camera...

Comments

  1. Sounds like you're getting a good first dose of child discipline! Oh, wait, I guess your first dose would have been when you were a child! I do have a hard time believing Bailey would not immediately listen to your "No!". She is my granddaughter, after all. Oh, wait...maybe THAT'S where she gets it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.lifehack.org/articles/money/5-sites-where-you-can-sell-your-photos.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!