What did she just put in her mouth!?

So, my new job title is mother/ oral foreign object remover. Bailey just keeps sticking things in her mouth! I try to keep everything small out of her reach, but it's a lot harder then I thought! I set a pen down for a second, look up and she's drooled all over it! She chewed on the Cheez-Its box, DVD cases, cable cords, receipts, Caden's shoes, Caden's pacifier and well... Caden's feet too.

Today was girl's day. Chuck and Jason watched the kids while Dana, Jessica and I went out to spend Nanny's Christmas money. It was so much fun. I bought jeans (non-maternity! Woot!) and a $1.50 shirt from JC Pennys, plus a cami, a shirt, a necklace and earrings from New York and Company. It was so much fun, and I must say I have a real talent for spending other people's money.

Well, gotta run. Bailey just stuck something in her mouth.

Comments

  1. Ummmmm, when does Bailey get to be part of Girl's Day? She is a girl! Sounds like you had fun with your Christmas moolah! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!