This is just nuts!

So, this morning we woke up and got ready for church. Put Bailey in a short sleeved dress and I wore short sleeves too. It was 70 degrees when we left church! Then we went to lunch and went home to take a nap. At 5 we went back up to the church to help with Toys for Tots. We realized it had gotten a bit colder, it was around 50, then during the 5 hours we were there working, the temperature dropped below freezing and it started icing! From 70 degrees to an ice storm all in one day! Welcome to Oklahoma!

Toys for Tots was great, it was draining, but fun. I was a personal shopper, so I helped the parents pick out toys for their kids. It was nice to see them think so hard on what their kids would like the best. Jason ended up working outside in the bitter cold, so he was a little icicle. We didn't realize we would be working until 10, so poor Bailey was so tired! When we got home, I unbuckled her from her seat and she just slumped over, it was so pitiful. She went to bed without a fuss! Caden is still up, but he's settling down and should go to sleep after I feed him.

That's it for now.

Love to all!

Comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!