Ok.. ok... let me just start over

Hello all!

For some reason, I could not figure out how to work my old blog, so I just started another one. Spread the news, my account is now christaandjason instead of jasonandchrista. My name should be first anyways! :)

So, here's an update...
Caden is WONDERFUL. He was 7 weeks yesterday and is growing like a weed. He still has a full head of red hair and that wonderful dimple in his left cheek. He's holding his head up more everyday and has the cutest expressions. Sometimes I think he totally knows what I'm saying, because he gives me these "Oh come on Mom, you have got to be kidding me" looks. They just make me laugh!

Bailey is so fun! She's 13 months and is such a hoot. She's learned peek-a-boo and how to clap when others clap. She's really starting to pick up on the stuff we do and trying to do it herself. If Caden is in his carseat and crying, she'll crawl over and try to rock him. It's the cutest thing ever! She's not quite walking yet, but she's getting really close. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to that or not...

Jason is doing great at work and he's loving his new role as father of two. He's so proud of little Caden and parades him around like any proud papa. It's so fun to watch.

I'm doing well with my new role as SuperMom. There's not other way to stay home with 2 kids that are 363 days apart without being super! We're getting ready for Christmas, which should be so much fun now that Bailey has mastered the art of tearing paper. We'll have Christmas with the Clarks this year, which is always fun.

The house is all decorated thanks to Emily, Andrew and Andrew's girl, Kelsey. It's so nice to have a house for Christmas, I can put holes in the walls and not worry about a million charges! :)

Well, guess that's it for now. The kids are both down for a nap (it's a miracle!) so I'm going to try and grab a nap. Jason and I have a Christmas party at his work tonight, so I'm going to attempt to look like a woman opposed to the vomit covered zombie I've been the last couple weeks.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!