Here are some more pictures from my life. This is the Clark family Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun and we had a TON of food. That little bundle in Jason's arm is Caden! Can you believe it? He's already so much bigger!





Here are Bailey and I in our Christmas outfits. We wore them this Sunday. Bailey has another dress for next Sunday, so we started dressing for the Holidays a little early. I couldn't believe she left that hat on all day! She was such a trooper.


Here are the girls from my small group in our "Tackiest Christamas Sweater" competition. I was proud that I didn't know anyone who had any really bad Christmas sweaters so one of the other girls brought one for me. It was so much fun! We're on a break for the Holidays, but we'll be back at the beginning of January. Joining this group was such a blessing to Jason and I this semester.


Here's one of Dad and the kiddos. Caden is crying and Bailey is laughing, that's pretty much typical around here!

Comments

  1. You girls look lovely in your Christmas red! And I love the photo of Dad with the kiddos! What is up with that Caden? I'm sure Dad must have pinched him or something...I NEVER saw him like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great picture of dad and kiddos.

    so funny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

6 Months Old