Black Monday

Yesterday was quite a day. A rough one, to say the least. Jason got laid off from Community Spirit, which was quite a shock. No one saw it coming. We also got in a fender bender in the Walmart parking lot. So, it was overwhelming and just frustrating, but God is in control. We have a couple job leads so far. We're not sure where God wants us at this point. I really want to move to Montana and Jason is up for it, we just need to find a job there. We're also looking in Siloam Springs, so I could finish up my degree at John Brown. Plus Dana and Chuck are scouring Tulsa for jobs, so I know we'll find something, I'm just not sure where. It's kind of exciting I must say, even though from the financial standpoint it's soo scary!

God is Faithful.

Comments

  1. here is a hug.
    all the way from IL.

    love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you and your family during this uncertain time.. but you are right about one thing, one thing you can be certain.. God is faithful.
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

My Extreme Makeover Home Edition

What Fun!